- Product Description
Sealex ImmerBond® is a high performance neutral cure silicone adhesive sealant. ImmerBond® is specifically formulated for use as the adhesive to bond ImmerSeal® pre-cured silicone sealant to building substrates.
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates including glass, aluminum, EIFS, stucco, brick, natural stone, steel, Galvalume®, painted metal, PVC, plastics and others
- High green strength to hold ImmerSeal® in place during cure
- Wide operational temperature range
- Resistant to ultraviolet exposure and weathering
- One-part product is easy to use and apply
- Colorfast formulation will not fade
- Standard Products
ImmerBond® High Performance Silicone Adhesive Sealant is packaged in 10.1 fl oz (300 ml) cartridges and shipped with 12 cartridges in a case. ImmerBond® is available in the following standard and special colors:
|Actual colors will vary depending on the quality of the monitor on which you are viewing this chart. Contact Sealex for actual silicone color samples depicted above.|
- Custom Colors
ImmerBond® High Performance Silicone Adhesive Sealant is available in custom colors using a computerized color matching program. Custom colors can be produced to match any color of ImmerSeal® pre-cured silicone sealant and are available in very low minimum order quantities.